15.05.17 - it's good to be back

So about two years or so, I decided to put blogging on the back burner for a while. The idea of routine for me was (and still sort of is) a little tricky to stick to. I kept doubting myself as a 'blogger' and therefore I hadn't got really far with it. A lot of it was because of overthinking things and comparing myself to other bloggers. It's quite a competitive industry to be involved in. 

Recently I've been thinking, 'Why did I allow myself to stop doing something that I enjoyed for so long?'. Like I said, the routine thing is always something I'm not the best at, but it gave me a purpose. (Apologies for the cheese!)

I'm going to quit my blabbing now. This time I'm going for the keep things short and sweet approach. Just here to say that it is good to be back!

:)


(I'm happy here because I just ate a whole lot of tapas and sipped on some sangria. - if you get the chance to visit Sensi Bistro when in Barcelona, I highly recommend!)

No comments