17.05.17 - mid month may wishlist




1. MOTO Embroidered Jamie Jeans from Topshop £59
Jamie jeans to me are the perfect fit and just seem to last. I've been eyeing these up at my local store over the last month. The cross stitch embroidery is super cute! I'm loving anything floral right now.

I believe that this shade is not yet available to purchase in the UK but fingers crossed it hits our stores soon. If I had it my way, I'd have the whole collection of the liquid lipsticks. I've already got two and they really live up to its name of everlasting. I picked malice because it's a shade that I don't already have in my lip collection. I do like a red but this beauty has a hint of orange which is a perfect summer shade.

3. Floral Print Duvet Cover Set from H&M £39.99
There's nothing I love more than a fresh new duvet cover. As summer is soon approaching, I've been eyeing up tropical and palm tree printed sets. I love the colours in this duvet! Greens and pinks seem to be everywhere at the moment.

Whilst scrolling on Facebook, I came across an advert for Hunters new summer 2017 collection. This is how is discovered this sweet mini backpack. Being a rubberised leather, this means that the backpack is weatherproof and ideal for summer festivals. The light pink is my favourite colour but it does come in five other colours

I'm yet to own a piece of clothing from Lazy Oaf. I love the quirky aspect of the brand and also the slogan on this dress 'You used to be weird'. It's quite fun and I'm quite a big kid at heart, so I feel like this dress is made for me. Love monochrome too as it never really goes out of date.

6. PUMA Suede Platforms in Prism Pink from Office £74.99
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a nice new pair of shoes, especially a comfy trainer. After the success of the Rihanna's Fenty creepers, Puma has released the suede platform. Usually I've always avoided anything pink but I seem to be loving all things pink right now. 

7. Coke Can Silicone Case from Skinny Dip £16
Skinny Dip for me is the queen of phone accessories. I've had two phone cases from them in the past and like Lazy Oaf, I love the fun tongue in cheek nature of the products that they make. 


What's on your wishlist this month?

:)

No comments